- A discount on the retail price of something allowed or agreed between traders or to a retailer by a wholesaler.More example sentences
- Patrick managed to negotiate a 15 trade discount on the price of the car.
- These bits and pieces you can get cheaper if some are on sale and if you know how to haggle well, or if you have a trade discount at these stores.
- She testified that she discussed three alternatives, a) an hourly rate, b) a trade discount rate and c) she would work at 25% over the sub-trades that she arranged.
More definitions of trade discountDefinition of trade discount in:
- The British & World English dictionary