(British also trades union)
- another term for labor union.More example sentences
- Workers do use it every time they organise a trade union and fight for better wages and conditions.
- It is not an easy decision to become a trade unionist without a trade union.
- There are no political parties, no elections, no independent legislature, no trades unions, no bar association, no independent judiciary, and no independent human rights organisations.
More definitions of trade unionDefinition of trade union in:
- The British & World English dictionary