- A light motorcycle for use in rough terrain.More example sentences
- Alternatively go for the ultimate and travel with a puncture repair kit and a credit card, buying whatever you need along the way, including a tourer if you started with a trail bike.
- The animal was then dragged behind the back of a trail bike as it sped round and round the soldier's accommodation block.
- It was easy to spot you around the town on your Suzuki trail bike, the Yellow Peril.
More definitions of trail bikeDefinition of trail bike in:
- The British & World English dictionary