- A foreman in charge of a cattle drive.More example sentences
- According to the authors, ‘an average crew contained about eleven men: the trail boss, eight cowboys, a wrangler, and a cook.’
- Jack's portly wife, Bertha, invited Laurie to supper, and Laurie was delighted to hear stories that Jack told of being trail boss on his own cattle drives.
- He creates in his performance of the trail boss a bear-like, almost incoherent characterization that has to be seen to be believed.
More definitions of trail bossDefinition of trail boss in:
- The British & World English dictionary