(also trailer court)
Definition of trailer park in English:
1An area with special amenities where trailers are parked and used for recreation or as permanent homes.
- However, you can rent a shop in the trailer park for much less money.
- The residents of the trailer park are generally, almost overwhelmingly, supportive of the show.
- She said she was present at the trailer park where her brother-in-law Frankie lived but that was it.
1.1 [as modifier] US Lacking refinement, taste, or quality; coarse: her trailer-park bleached perm
More example sentences
- The protagonist of this charming feature debut is a spirited single mother with a string of divorces behind her and a taste for trailer-park chic.
- ‘The trailer-park trend,’ as its barely less inflammatory incarnation has been dubbed, is manifested in this ready to-wear collection, featuring much fishnet-based flesh-and-flash.
- Now she's just the trailer-park trash they said she was.
Definition of trailer park in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan