nounUS • informal , • derogatory
- Poor lower-class white people typified as living in trailers: their parenting style has moved the family from upper-middle-class suburban to trailer trash in one generationMore example sentences
- I am straight up white trailer trash from Jupiter, Florida.
- The last time, she said I was white trailer trash and slept in a dumpster.
- He barely made high school and his daddy was poor trailer trash.
More definitions of trailer trashDefinition of trailer trash in:
- The British & World English dictionary