- A soft shoe designed to be used for athletic training.More example sentences
- I again looked into the bin and could see further red material with writing and three small, white training shoes.
- His subtly voguish attire completes the picture: black jeans, a garishly-patterned red shirt, a pair of 1950s-esque sunglasses, and noticeably upmarket training shoes.
- It was here he was tied up and assaulted, and his vehicle, containing a quantity of training shoes was stolen.
More definitions of training shoeDefinition of training shoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary