- another term for trans-fatty acid.More example sentences
- They remind Americans to eat more whole grains and fruits and vegetables, while limiting consumption of trans-fats and alcohol.
- Unfortunately, labels at this time do not tell us the content of trans-fats in the product, but the words ‘partially hydrogenated’ will clue you in.
- We learn now that trans-fats (vegetable-based oils heated to bubbling point) are deadly; so much for those pakoras and tempura vegetables.
More definitions of trans fatDefinition of trans fat in:
- The British & World English dictionary