- An integral driving axle and differential gear in a motor vehicle.More example sentences
- The 400h also uses direct gear drive on the front transaxle, which further reduces noise.
- We plan to bring components for hybrid vehicles including motors and transaxles in-house and to the extent possible, outsource lower-value components such as injection-molded plastic parts.
- A revised all-wheel chive system moves the viscous unit from the rear transaxle and bolts it directly behind the front differential.
More definitions of transaxleDefinition of transaxle in:
- The British & World English dictionary