- Of or relating to nerve pathways that cross the cerebral cortex of the brain.More example sentences
- Presently there are six recognized groups of aphasia: Broca's, Wernicke's, conduction, global, transcortical and atypical.
- There are many distinct transcortical approaches for the removal of a ventricular tumor.
- The clinical results of transcortical anesthesia present numerous advantages when compared with conventional techniques.
More definitions of transcorticalDefinition of transcortical in:
- The British & World English dictionary