- Relating to or denoting the application of a medicine or drug through the skin, typically by using an adhesive patch, so that it is absorbed slowly into the body.More example sentences
- These results correlate with information from other studies, including tests of a transdermal contraceptive patch.
- These included nicotine gum, inhaler, transdermal patch, and nasal spray.
- They also received nicotine-replacement therapy using transdermal nicotine patches.
More definitions of transdermalDefinition of transdermal in:
- The British & World English dictionary