1Relating to or involving transformation or transformations.
- He is an amiable establishmentarian who finds himself with the opportunity to effect transformational change, and who is seizing that opportunity and pushing the system to its limits.
- The factors behind it relate to a positive culture and transformational leadership.
- Bills of Rights are transformational documents that convert the occasional practice of free speech into a lexicon of necessity for journalists, lawyers, academics and citizens.
- Example sentences
- All right, since you ask: he was arguing against deriving supplementary relative clauses transformationally from coordinations.
- For transformationally driven decisions, this will also include summaries of their dreams and desires - how the brand will transform them.
- In the six paths and throughout the ten directions he transformationally creates bodies in response to what is appropriate, and thereby goes about transforming beings.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of transformational in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.