- Denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender: a transgender activist and authorMore example sentences
- When I told people that I identified as transgender, they thought I was a fake.
- On the other hand, some transgender activists objected to the cap and the one-year waiting period for surgery.
- By challenging women's space, transgender activists act the same as social conservatives.
More definitions of transgenderDefinition of transgender in:
- The British & World English dictionary