Definition of translator in English:
1A person who translates from one language into another, especially as a profession.
- Professional women such as translators, doctors, lawyers, artists and writers have been forced from their jobs and told to stay in their homes.
- Often a professional translator is employed to translate the original text, but the translations of news items, and other updates tend to be done by others.
- A staff of over 200 full-time cooks, maids, gardeners, builders, drivers, translators and security staff cater for the film student's every possible need.
1.1A program that translates from one programming language into another.
- The device can work with a power supply from 3.3V up to 5V, which means it can be directly controlled by a microprocessor or logic circuit without level translators.
- Interfaces and translators enable developers to focus on the business logic without the distractions of how the data is formatted or presented.
- The insertion is the responsibility of special units in the USB hubs called transaction translators, or TTs for short.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.