- Of, denoting, or dealing with states or areas of consciousness beyond the limits of personal identity: transpersonal states of consciousnessMore example sentences
- By way of answering, let me introduce an analogy that I have used for many years: Parapsychology is to transpersonal psychology as physics is to engineering.
- Parapsychology needs transpersonal psychology to keep it from foundering in technical sterility.
- The last is a fair statement in particular for those experiments, on which were based Karl Jung's concepts of synchronism and transpersonal consciousness.
More definitions of transpersonalDefinition of transpersonal in:
- The British & World English dictionary