- A microprocessor with integral memory designed for parallel processing.More example sentences
- These can be used to connect one transputer to four other transputers.
- We will first explore the methods used by the transputers to exchange information with each other, how transputers access the memory, and how they support multitasking.
- The pipeline transputer runs what basically is an assembler program, with three processes: a calculation process and two communication processes, one down, one up the pipe.
More definitions of transputerDefinition of transputer in:
- The British & World English dictionary