noun (plural trapezohedra /-drə/ or trapezohedrons)
A solid figure whose faces are trapeziums or trapezoids.
More example sentences
- The rhombic dodecahedron and the common trapezohedron are the most common forms.
- You must take the shining trapezohedron and keep it in a safe deposit box, until you are ready to come to Nigeria.
- First-generation crystals are rarely noted as minute orange-colored trapezohedra associated with the stratified layers of laumontite and stilbite, discussed below.
- More example sentences
- The crystals are dodecahedral with lightly etched trapezohedral faces.
- It occurred as trapezohedral milky-white microcrystals in small vugs and as clear, colorless, glassy masses up to 1 cm in size.
- Analcime occurs in both junction and pillow pockets as superb trapezohedral crystals.
Definition of trapezohedron in:
- The British & World English dictionary