The sport of shooting at clay pigeons released from a spring trap.
- There was also trap shooting at clay pigeons and maybe even a shooting gallery below decks.
- To fix this, I suggest you repeat your two very best appearances over the past few weeks: Windsurfing off Nantucket and trap shooting in Ohio.
- The down-the line events are more or less conventional trap shooting with the clays being released away from the shooter.
- Example sentences
- The most accomplished female double trap shooter in the world, Kim is a favorite to win the gold medal in Athens and is the U.S. only woman competitor in the event.
- She will remain a contender for future Olympics, as she continues to aim for greater heights in her quest to be an Olympic trap shooter.
- Her husband, Kenneth, is an avid trap shooter and golfer who sank his first hole-in-one at the age of 90, she said.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of trapshooting in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.