- A check for a fixed amount that can be cashed or used in payment after endorsement with the holder’s signature.More example sentences
- Stash a small amount of cash or traveler's checks at home in a place where you can get at the money quickly in case of a sudden evacuation, or if a disaster shuts down local ATMs and banks.
- Both bookstores will accept payment in cash, traveler's checks, personal checks, MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express for the amount of purchase.
- This can be done using traveller's cheques, credit cards or cash.
More definitions of traveler's checkDefinition of traveler's check in:
- The British & World English dictionary