- A movie, book, or illustrated lecture about the places visited and experiences encountered by a traveler.More example sentences
- Michael Palin, former Python, writer and TV presenter, veteran of several television travelogues with the massive-selling books to match, falls in love with the Scottish Colourists.
- Among the plethora of books, travelogues and pictorial accounts portraying the city, one recent local publication clearly stands out.
- Throughout the Toronto filmmaker's body of work over the last decade - which ranges from experimental shorts to travelogues - they continually recur as both a visual motif and a subject.
early 20th century: from travel, on the pattern of monologue.
More definitions of travelogueDefinition of travelogue in:
- The British & World English dictionary