- An earth tremor.More example sentences
- The tremblor on Saturday could be felt in cities in Sumatra such as Padang, Padang Sidempuan, Sibolga, Sidikalang and Medan.
- The violent shakings of the tremblor are still fresh in their minds.
- The earthquake, said to be the strongest earthquake to hit the region in a century, was followed by as many as 22 powerful aftershocks within 24 hours, including a 6.2-magnitude tremblor.
early 20th century: alteration of Spanish temblor 'shudder', influenced by trembler.
More definitions of tremblorDefinition of tremblor in:
- The British & World English dictionary