- 1A loose, belted, double-breasted raincoat in a military style.More example sentences
- Love all the trench coats, especially the white trench coat with the subtle Burberry print on it.
- He was wearing a long trench coat and an old style hat that had stopped Scott from identifying him.
- They have a patent leather version of a fifties style trench coat and their own interpretation of the current high school craze.
More definitions of trench coatDefinition of trench coat in:
- The British & World English dictionary