- Ulcerative gingivitis.More example sentences
- Acute ulcerative gingivitis, also known as Vincent's disease or trench mouth, is due to a bacterial infection of the gums.
- Bad breath also may be a sign of oral diseases such as ‘trench mouth’ - an inflammation of the mouth and gums - or advanced periodontal disease involving the gums and foundations of the teeth.
- After eating from wormy, mouldy trenchers, one would get ‘trench mouth.’
More definitions of trench mouthDefinition of trench mouth in:
- The British & World English dictionary