- another term for Krebs cycle.More example sentences
- The succinate dehydrogenase complex (complex II) plays a role in both the tricarboxylic acid cycle and electron transfer to ubiquinone.
- Recent experimental data clearly support the existence of metabolons especially for the Krebs tricarboxylic acid cycle.
- Urinary citrate is mainly derived endogenously through the tricarboxylic acid cycle and is excreted by renal tubular cells.
More definitions of tricarboxylic acid cycleDefinition of tricarboxylic acid cycle in:
- The British & World English dictionary