- A battery charger that produces a very small current.More example sentences
- The engine I use with this boat is a 9.9hp four stroke with electric start and a trickle charger which keeps the battery topped up.
- If your trickle charger has no cutoff circuit, and you forget to remove the cells, they'll sit there warm to the touch, being slowly cooked.
- It is a rapid charger unlike the trickle chargers that normally come with rechargeable battery operated devices (like your cell phone and radios).
More definitions of trickle chargerDefinition of trickle charger in:
- The British & World English dictionary