- The supply of a controlled flow of water to a number of points in a cultivated area.More example sentences
- Of course, it takes a few years and maybe $6,000 to establish an acre of raspberries with trickle irrigation.
- There can be little doubt that some European areas with both uniform rainfall and Mediterranean climates, now practising fully dryland viticulture, could improve their wine quality if limited trickle irrigation were possible.
- Soil moisture was routinely monitored and maintained above 70% of field capacity by trickle irrigation.
More definitions of trickle irrigationDefinition of trickle irrigation in:
- The British & World English dictionary