noun (plural trihedrons or trihedra /-drə/)
- A solid figure having three sides or faces (in addition to the base or ends).More example sentences
- From now on, we will move trihedrons to restore their positions and colors, without moving dihedras.
- A line making equal angles with the edges of a trihedron is called an isoclinal line of the trihedron.
- If this antenna is perfect, the axes of the two trihedrons would be respectively parallel to each other.
More definitions of trihedronDefinition of trihedron in:
- The British & World English dictionary