Definition of triller in English:
An Australasian and Southeast Asian songbird of the cuckoo-shrike family, with mainly black and white plumage.
- Family Campephagidae: two genera, in particular Lalage, and several species
- Silver-eyes, trillers, and those little honeyeaters foraged in the vegetation.
- It has solved a mystery for me: The triller I saw my last day in Port Vila was of the Polynesian persuasion.
- The Norfolk Island subspecies of the Long-tailed Triller has become extinct.
Definition of triller in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia