- A breathing mixture for deep-sea divers, composed of nitrogen, helium, and oxygen.More example sentences
- Now, helium based gas mixtures such as trimix are available, as is the knowledge and training that is available to enable divers to dive more safely to 70m and beyond.
- In addition, up to 9 different trimix and nitrox gases may be input.
- One problem we face is getting access to the gases we need, trimix and nitrox.
More definitions of trimixDefinition of trimix in:
- The British & World English dictionary