- Any of the class of sugars whose molecules contain three monosaccharide molecules.More example sentences
- This enzyme is secreted by the pancreas and has the same activity as salivary amylase, producing disaccharides and trisaccharides.
- We attribute these sites to the trisaccharide and disaccharide structures, respectively.
- Raffinose is a trisaccharide sugar with a mean molecular weight of 594 D that prevents pulmonary water diffusion and cellular swelling in a more efficient way than do monosaccharides and dissaccharides.
More definitions of trisaccharideDefinition of trisaccharide in:
- The British & World English dictionary