- A light three-wheeled vehicle with pedals, used in East Asia.More example sentences
- Pickets threw crude bombs at police and passing vehicles, including slow-moving trishaws, during the strike, disrupting normal life and economic activity in Dhaka and other urban areas across country.
- I slide into the flow of tasseled trishaws, pedestrians, clicking bicycles.
- Pedal-powered trishaws still ply the streets.
More definitions of trishawDefinition of trishaw in:
- The British & World English dictionary