- Of or relating to a part of the body resembling a pulley.More example sentences
- No significant difference in total mean chondrocyte density between trochlear, patellar, tibial, and femoral condyles was observed.
- Inferior to the trochlear notch is the coronoid process.
- A capsulotomy was performed and the patella was dislocated laterally to expose the articular surface of the trochlear groove.
More definitions of trochlearDefinition of trochlear in:
- The British & World English dictionary