nounBritish • informal
- A flight attendant.More example sentences
- For most of us, flying is a chore, and never more so than in those long minutes during take-off and landing when we are belted into our seats and held there by the withering gaze of the trolley dolly.
- A group of experienced female flight attendants are taking the company to the Anti-Discrimination Board over the stereotype of the youthful trolley dolly.
- The airline objected because the blog, a fictionalised account of trolley dolly life, included a couple of shots of Simone in her uniform.
More definitions of trolley dollyDefinition of trolley dolly in:
- The British & World English dictionary