- An organic compound present in various plants, with a molecule based on a seven-membered carbon ring.
More example sentences
- Chemical formula: C7H6O2
- Negative controls were previously incubated in 10 mM tropolone, a specific inhibitor for PPO activity.
- Most remarkably, with the addition of one water molecule to tropolone the observed tunneling splitting vanishes.
- Various derivatives of tropolone have been synthesized, and recently three independent syntheses of tropolone have been described.
More definitions of tropoloneDefinition of tropolone in:
- The British & World English dictionary