- 1Relating to trousers: his trouser pocket a trouser pressMore example sentences
- Slowly, she slid a hand into her trouser pocket and pulled out a small, black radio which was shaped like a phone.
- You can use a hanger with clamps or slide the slacks onto a trouser rod or regular hanger.
- You check yourself and discover you've torn a trouser leg and your knee is bleeding and your knuckles are cut up.
- 1.1A trouser leg: his trouser was tornMore example sentences
- He pulls back the trouser of his left leg and reveals a shaft of shiny brown plastic with a wooden foot squeezed into a second-hand running shoe.
- Cuffs should be 1 5/8 inches, which give weight to the bottom of the pant, creating a more balanced transition from the trouser to the shoe.
- Decker pulled up the trouser of his left leg and began to wrap the dressing around his calf and shin.
More definitions of trouserDefinition of trouser in:
- The British & World English dictionary