- variant spelling of sassaby.More example sentences
- There are some ranches that have tsessebe and we can only hope that in the long run there will be excess numbers to restock depleted areas where the species occurs naturally.
- Most antelopes are good runners (the S. African sassaby, for example, is said to be faster than any horse) and many of them graze in herds on plains.
- Although the topi and the tsessebe are classified as the same species there are a few cosmetic differences.
mid 19th century: from Setswana.
More definitions of tsessebiDefinition of tsessebi in:
- The British & World English dictionary