- A compound of the alkaloid class obtained from curare and used to produce relaxation of voluntary muscles before surgery and in tetanus, encephalitis, and poliomyelitis.More example sentences
- Not all voluntary muscles are equally sensitive to tubocurarine, and fortunately the respiratory muscles are the most spared.
- Examples include the analgesics morphine and codeine, the antibiotic sanguinarine, the gout suppressant colchicine, and the muscle relaxant (+) tubocurarine.
- The pH of tubocurarine chloride injection did not change appreciably during the 90-day study period.
More definitions of tubocurarineDefinition of tubocurarine in:
- The British & World English dictionary