- A completely enclosed tire cemented onto the wheel rim, used on racing bicycles.More example sentences
- The requirements of a rim for clincher tires are completely different from those of a rim for tubular tires.
- Once relegated to those racers who competed on tubular tires, this new breed of all-carbon clinchers promises to provide near - 1000 gram wheelsets to those who prefer the convenience of clincher tires.
- They specialize in refurbishing tubular tires with new tubes.
More definitions of tubular tireDefinition of tubular tire in:
- The British & World English dictionary