- A person’s stomach or abdomen.More example sentences
- Personal shoppers are old hands at choosing the right garments to make fat arms look thinner, small breasts seem fuller and ways to conceal wobbly bums and tums.
- Activities on offer include legs, bums and tums stability ball class; aerobics and cycling.
- Lorraine and I survived another legs, bums and tums class last night.
mid 19th century: abbreviation of tummy.
More definitions of tumDefinition of tum in:
- The British & World English dictionary