verb[with object] (often as adjective turbocharged)
- 1.1Add speed or energy to (something): his turbocharged style of choreographyMore example sentences
- One way for big companies to grow faster is to use the Web to turbocharge their business.
- Panke's bet assumes turbocharged growth in the second half, prompted in part by the new 5 Series.
- A new, versatile technology standard called WiMax is poised to turbocharge the growing business in wireless alternatives.
More definitions of turbochargeDefinition of turbocharge in:
- The British & World English dictionary