Relating to a tutor or a tutor’s instruction: tutorial sessions
More example sentences
- At the second case tutorial session, students teach the rest of the group the assigned learning issues generated in the previous week's discussion.
- How about organizing tutorial sessions where senior students help struggling students?
- During one of these tutorial sessions, Pip gets the notion to visit Manor House again; his alleged reason is to thank Miss Havisham but his more probable desire is to see Estella again.
1A period of instruction given by a university or college tutor to an individual or very small group.
- Some lectures and tutorials at Auckland University were cancelled this week when about half of the academic staff went on strike.
- Apart from Cambridge, no other universities offer undergraduates one-to-one tutorials.
- During his first year he attended only mathematics lectures and tutorials and completed college exams solely in mathematics.
1.1An account or explanation of a subject, printed or on a computer screen, intended for private study.
- Martin Print's website includes a range of software and tutorials available to you online so you can learn how to design your own cards.
- I was literally following the instructions exactly as they were printed in the tutorial, and I just could not get more than 2 minutes into the program.
- The tutorial is ancient as computers go, so it ignores cursor keys and other modern conveniences.
Words that rhyme with tutorialaccessorial, accusatorial, advertorial, ambassadorial, arboreal, armorial, auditorial, authorial, boreal, censorial, combinatorial, consistorial, conspiratorial, corporeal, curatorial, dictatorial, directorial, editorial, equatorial, executorial, gladiatorial, gubernatorial, immemorial, imperatorial, janitorial, lavatorial, manorial, marmoreal, memorial, monitorial, natatorial, oratorial, oriel, pictorial, piscatorial, prefectorial, professorial, proprietorial, rectorial, reportorial, sartorial, scriptorial, sectorial, senatorial, territorial, tonsorial, uxorial, vectorial, visitorial
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.