- A person’s followers on the social media website Twitter: he told his tweeps he was going to a Bruce Springsteen concert millions of tweeps follow their every tweetMore example sentences
- Thanks for the support, tweeps.
- Since then, he has urged his tweeps to donate to lung cancer causes, including his own charity.
- Any of my tweeps know a good restaurant in Baltimore?
early 21st century: blend of Twitter, the proprietary name of the social media website, and peeps.
More definitions of tweepsDefinition of tweeps in:
- The British & World English dictionary