Definition of twin city in English:
1Either of two neighboring cities lying close together.
- Chicken shop owners of the twin cities and neighbouring districts dote on this commercial artiste.
- Highway 20 lingers for about 75 miles in the Sacramento Valley, passing the twin cities of Marysville and Yuba City.
- No two cities are alike. Even twin cities differ in the essential ‘genetic code’ if I may call it that.
1.1 (the Twin Cities) North American Minneapolis and St. Paul in Minnesota.
- If you're looking for an authentic Twin City experience, here are 20 things to see and do that you shouldn't miss!
- In July 2002 the Design Institute of the University of Minnesota asked six design teams to make a proposal for a typeface for the Twin Cities.
Definition of twin city in:
- British & World English dictionary