- A woman’s matching cardigan and pullover sweater.More example sentences
- Since Pringle's birth in 1815 the company has been synonymous with innovation, creating first contemporary knitted underwear for soldiers and a whole host of styles such as the cardigan and the twinset.
- For smarter looks, little blouses, pleated skirts and twinsets are given a flapper flavour with cloches hats, pearls and dainty shoes.
- Power-dressers in the 1980s added shoulder pads to their twinsets and the garment became the linchpin of conservative chic.
More definitions of twinsetDefinition of twinset in:
- The British & World English dictionary