- A control operated manually by twisting, especially one serving as a handgrip for operating the throttle on a motorcycle or for changing gear on a bicycle.More example sentences
- I turned on the ignition switch and gave the twist-grip throttle a quick flick.
- Collars are available in four anodized colors, and compatible grips come in regular and twist-grip length.
- The present invention relates to an integrated twist-grip switch for the shifting of bicycle gears, such as multi-speed hubs or derailleur shifts.
More definitions of twist-gripDefinition of twist-grip in:
- The British & World English dictionary