- Denoting something consisting of two matching items: a two-piece suitMore example sentences
- Our policy requires surgical team members to wear bouffant-style disposable hats and two-piece scrub suits.
- The shop, which has been tapping into a revived Western fad for eastern clothes, sells glamorous traditional two-piece salwarkameez and sarees, mostly to white York women for evening wear, as well as jewellery and other accessories.
- The bank was full of its usual wealthy clientele all of whom were, in large part, wearing fancy dresses or sharp, two-piece business suits.
nounBack to top
- A thing consisting of two matching parts, especially a suit or swimsuit.More example sentences
- Bathing suits are something else as well - the extravagantly colored two-pieces are joined by straps running up both sides.
- Sequins give the two-pieces a shimmery mermaid look.
- Salvatore Ferragamo has come out with two-pieces with peek-a-boo stripes.
More definitions of two-pieceDefinition of two-piece in:
- The British & World English dictionary