- A movie or television shot of two people together.More example sentences
- In a modern action film, I suspect, that would have been told in a two shot and over the shoulders, flat and functional.
- And when the action is covered in two shot, the director's choice of what to frame and when to cut does not seem to coincide with significant shifts or ‘steps’ in the dramatic current.
- Many times, Kastle creates a simple compositional two shot and lets the players simply perform.
More definitions of two shotDefinition of two shot in:
- The British & World English dictionary