- 1Having two sides: a colorful two-sided leafletMore example sentences
- If you flip the two-sided disc over to side ‘B’ you can find the movie in a 5.1 Dolby surround mix, in both English and Japanese.
- It failed to realise, and fails even now to acknowledge, that closing that particular door and not dealing with the High Court jurisdiction would be to deal with only one side of a two-sided coin.
- Duplex scanning allows both sides of a two-sided document to be scanned in a single pass.
- 1.1Having two aspects: the two-sided nature of the debateMore example sentences
- Similarly, Schubert's affliction made public his previously concealed private life, revealing the two-sided nature of his personality.
- The streak of white hair that he sports provides a bizarre touch that reflects the two-sided nature of the character's personality.
- It's that two-sided nature of the script that is one of the film's great strengths.
More definitions of two-sidedDefinition of two-sided in:
- The British & World English dictionary