- 1Having two different shades or colors: a two-tone jacketMore example sentences
- Both were extolling the merits of the scooter - its pocket-friendly price, two-tone colour combination, and of course, a mobile-phone charger.
- In work clothes, there are two-tone colours with the fabrics being soft, wrinkle-free and flexible.
- The variance is nearly unbelievable; short or tall varieties, small or large flowers, two-tone flower colours, and they are single- or double-petalled.
- 1.1Emitting or consisting of two different sounds, typically alternately and at intervals: a two-tone pulse signalMore example sentences
- Interest in the Specials has burgeoned lately with the use of the two-tone legends' ska sounds in advertisements.
- The police officer followed him activating his vehicles blue flashing lights and two-tone horn.
- Known officially as the Piercer it repeats 650 times per minute compared with 55 times for the traditional two-tone siren.
More definitions of two-toneDefinition of two-tone in:
- The British & World English dictionary