- 1The action or skill of writing something by means of a typewriter or computer: they learned shorthand and typing [as modifier]: typing errorsMore example sentences
- With increasing use of their personal computers and typing of their own reports and theses men showed symptoms as well.
- With the widespread and still growing use of personal computers, typing has become an indispensable part of our ordinary lives.
- But she did evening classes in shorthand and typing just because she wanted to learn more skills.
- 1.1Writing produced by typing: five pages of typingMore example sentences
- Jerzy Grotowsky is cited among her influences, and Laurie Anderson is the subject of a lengthy and insightful page of typing.
- Better stop, because your home page address will be inserted in the middle of your typing.
- And what is this keyboard with no ink reel and paper feed for my typing?
More definitions of typingDefinition of typing in:
- The British & World English dictionary